Ok so the last year I have got seriously into podcasts, I think its the plane journeys and spending a lot of time travelling by myself which I seriously love. BUT that said long journeys can sometimes be boring and discovering podcasts have been such game changers for me. I thought I would compile a little list of my current must listens….
- Desert Island Discs -this podcast is brilliant the format is simple: a guest is invited by Kirsty Young on the BBC to choose the eight records they would take with them to a desert island. My favourites being David Beckham and Dame Judi Dench. Both legends and a fantastic insight into their lives.
- Serial – Everyone knows about Serial right? If you haven’t heard you must of been under a rock, it exploded a while back but if you haven’t listened to it then I recommend giving it a whirl. Gripping and intoxicating I couldn’t stop playing it as I wanted to figure it out!
- Monocycle with Leandra Medine – I have spoken about Leandra (founder of Man Repeller) and her podcast before. It’s honestly amazing each one is different, it’s raw, emotional, witty and often laugh out loud funny. Leandra you are podcast queen I salute you.
- My Dad Wrote a Porno – I mean the title is pretty self explanatory it is pretty lolz. Easy listen, some parts it is laugh out loud funny, I personally found the first few episodes brilliant then kind of lost interest half way through but definitely worth giving it a go!
- Private Parts with Jamie Laing and Francis Boulle – ok ok bear with me on this one. I heard someone talking about it the other day and I just thought why not give it a listen. I was dubious but I have to give it to Jamie and Francis it is very very funny. Such an easy listen and Francis is just a legend. In a weird awkward but loveable way. I am a big fan of this podcast.
- Then a few I have yet to listen to but come highly recommended – One Part Podcast and the Rich Roll Podcast.
Happy listening…and travels :) x