A while back Women's Health asked me to create a super simple breakfast in a pot recipe for their online recipe section. So I thought why not share this recipe on here in case you guys didn't see it on Women's Health. Its a combination of layered coconut yoghurt, chia seed pudding, berries and nuts. Basically all my favourites in one 'pot'. This breakfast is perfect for those short of time as it can be whipped together the night before and grabbed in the morning.
- 250g chia seeds
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 125g natural coconut yoghurt
- toppings: blueberries, cashews and cacao nibs
1. Pour the chia seeds, almond milk and pinch of cinnamon into the pot and pop it in the fridge for 15 minutes or until the chia seeds have soaked up the liquid and expanded to form a thick texture.
2. Next, add a layer of natural coconut yoghurt .
3. Finish by sprinkling over the toppings.